DarrylJonesDarrylJones

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 3 art Reviews

Crazy Love Submission Crazy Love Submission

This is so amazing I'm already at a loss for words. The angle and pose are so creative and your use of black and white creates such a nice feeling. The details are so delicate and well done. Absolutely fantastic job!

CleptoVirgo responds:

Thank you!

wanna do something crazy❗❤ wanna do something crazy❗❤

Simply stunning. The lighting, the glowing feeling you created makes this look so romantic. I love the touch of the bullets flying around them, definitely adds to the crazy! Your style and depiction of the two characters together is beautiful, very well done.

Dancing together Dancing together

Ohh my word, this is stunning! Not only are Pool and Harley excellent executed by the setting brilliantly accompanies the composition. The spotlight was a very nice touch. You did an amazing job, I'm a little intimidated to enter the competition in this category now hahah again outstanding work.

AddaWhite responds:

THANK YOU very much for your support. I really really appreciate it. And you SHOULD enter the competition. For me, personally, it's a great way to learn new things. I mean, I didn't know how to do a spotlight before,(neither a background :)))